Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Time Spent at WWW (Internet Freedom)

 Joe Esposado
          Hello.  Ang ibig kong sabihin sa "Time Spent" ay ang mga oras na iginugugol ko sa pag-gawa ng mga "posts" sa aking mga "blogs".  Well, I am not an expert in writing nor have enough knowledge in blogging but I think I'm quite satisfied to do this for information, or for posterity?  Or perhaps it's just plain hobby?  I have no command of any language but yet I want to write.  How sarcastic!  Very funny.  It took me so much time creating an article with hard-recalled words, gathering ideas that seem so scanty in my mind, browsing for synonyms, checking spellings and meanings and grammar.  Thanks for the World Wide Web it facilitates my searches with many options to make.
          I am fascinated by the internet.  That is why when a campaign for internet freedom is launched I most willingly support it. The internet is a replica of the real world.  But it is a world of ideas.  It is a created world where a fight for freedom must prevail against preventive legislation.   It is a world of  choices between the negative and positive, affirmation and negation, building and destruction, rising and falling, growing and dying, planting and harvesting, love and hate, failure and success, and all other contradicting ideas.  Yes, it is a world of the opposing sides. In the WWW there's a  peaceful war of ideas.  And I go for this.



No comments: